Call for Presentations
2014 Annual Conference and Education Program
September 28 – October 1, 2014
Greater Fort Lauderdale Broward County Convention Center
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
The International Code Council (ICC®) Training and Education department is looking for presenters for education programs at the 2014 Annual Conference. We are looking for innovative and engaging training and education sessions that address accessibility and disaster mitigation.
Education Sessions – half-day 3 hour sessions – will be scheduled for these dates:
- Tuesday, September 30 (8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.)
- Tuesday, September 30 (1:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
This is a great opportunity for presenters to address an audience of code officials, inspectors, plans examiners, fire officials, city managers, engineers, architects and others related to the code enforcement industry.
- Proposals are due March 31, 2014 (Submit Presentation Here)
- All education sessions must be 3 hours in length
- All handouts must be submitted in specified electronic format by August 2014
You will be notified by April 22, 2014 if your proposal has been selected.
Questions can be directed to 888-ICC-SAFE (888-422-7233), Extension 4525 or firstname.lastname@example.org.