ICC continues its commitment to providing members with quality training and educational options with the enhanced Chapter Education Benefit. The Chapter Education Benefit now provides Chapters with an education voucher good for either one-day of training through an ICC Preferred Provider (view the Preferred Provider Manual and FAQs) or one day of ICC training. View the 2015 ICC Chapter Education Benefit Improvements and Vouchers.
Chapters Choosing ICC Training:
- Chapters may choose a single-day or two half-day seminars scheduled on the same day from ICC’s flexible training options.
- Seminars are available in the STANDARD or PREMIUM categories. The PowerPoint program will be offered free of charge as a PDF that can be distributed to attendees. Chapters are eligible for substantial discounts when purchasing seminar workbooks, including the premium seminar workbooks required in all PREMIUM courses.
- The ICC training day must be requested for scheduling at least 60 days in advance of the delivery date. Training days will use ICC staff instructors assigned by T&E. ICC contract instructors may be used if ICC staff instructors are not available. Requests for specific instructors will be considered, but cannot be guaranteed.
- Certain seminars are not eligible for the Chapter Education Benefit, such as those that are contracted through other associations or where special circumstances exist (e.g., Electrical and Legal seminars).
- To get help selecting your training, contact your Learning Consultant.
Chapters Choosing Preferred Provider Training:
- The voucher is valued up to $1,200 per calendar year for one day of Preferred Provider training.
- Chapters will hire and pay the Provider directly and submit invoice or receipt and the reimbursement form to ICC’s Training and Education department for reimbursement. The voucher is valid for one calendar year and expires on December 31 of each year. Chapters may donate their voucher to another Chapter, however no more than three vouchers may be combined for a single training event.
To schedule multi-day training, international training or to get more information on Institutes, contact one of our Business Development Coordinators.