|Objectives||Upon completion, you will be better able to:
- Describe the code development process and arrangement of the IFC.
- Identify administrative provisions in Chapter 1.
- Identify fire department access and water supply provisions in Chapter 5.
- Describe the requirements for automatic sprinkler systems, fire alarm and detection systems, and commercial cooking activities in Chapter 9.
- Explain means of egress and interior finish requirements contained in Chapters 8 and 10.
- List the requirements for hazardous materials in Chapter 27, as well as the more common special hazards.