|Objectives||Upon completion, participants will be better able to:
- Apply wall bracing provisions of the IRC.
- Describe the physical limits under which bracing can be used.
- Determine how much bracing is required, and how adjustment factors are applied.
- Recognize special considerations for bracing.
- Apply attachment details, and pony and cripple wall details.
- Identify out of plane load.
- Determine ideal locations for braced wall lines.
- Identify foundation requirement issues.
- Describe local considerations for wall bracing provisions and how they affect implementation.