|Course Title||Significant Changes to the A117.1 Accessibility Standard, 2009 Edition|
Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be better able to:
• Identify the most significant differences between the 2003 and the 2009 A117.1 Accessibility Standard
• Explain the differences between the current and previous edition.
• Identify changes in organization and accessibility standard requirements.
• Identify the applicability of design, plan review and inspection requirements.
• Learn about the background, reasons and justification for changes.
|Description||Overview and in-depth coverage of the changes from the 2003 to the 2009 A117.1 Accessibility Standard. Identifies important changes in organization, accessibility standard requirements and the applicability of these requirements to design, plan review and inspection. This course uses the ICC publication Significant Changes to the A117.1 Accessibility Standard- 2009 Edition, a full color publication authored by ICC accessibility expert Jay Woodward.|