2016 GR Forum PowerPoint Presentations
Missed the GR Forum at the Annual Conference? Or did you see something you want to remember? The PowerPoint slides each presenter used are available for download here:
- Dr. Long Phan - The 2011 Joplin Tornado: Where Do We Go from Here?
- Vanessa Allen Sutherland - Findings from the West, Texas Fertilizer Investigation
- Dr. Joshua Kneifel - BEES and BIRDS: Measuring Sustainability Performance of Buildings
- Warren Edwards - The Case for Resilience
NAHB Issues Letter of Support for Adoption of the International Plumbing Code (IPC)
The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) has issued a formal letter of support for the adoption and use of the International Plumbing Code and reiterates why the IPC is the preferred model code for use in the built environment.
ICC Chapter Update - October 2016
Every month, the Government Relations staff puts out a newsletter filled with hot information that all members should know. Get this month's by clicking here. Previous issues can be found in the archives.
Code Adoption Resources
ICC provides information and support to assist you in your efforts to adopt and implement the International Codes.
- Code Adoption Resources
- Submit Code Adoption
- Sample Adoption Ordinances
- Code Adoption Toolkit
- IECC Resource Page
- IgCC Toolkit
International Codes & Standards Adoptions
- View maps for I-Code Adoption information
- State Adoptions
- Jurisdiction Adoptions
- 2015 Code Adoptions
- Submit Jurisdiction Adoptions
States Allowing ERI Compliance Option for the International Energy Conservation Code
View maps for states allowing ERI compliance option (Section R 406).
Federal, State and Local Activities
ICC has several programs dedicated to promote and support adoption of the I-Codes. Learn about our state and local, federal, congressional, grassroots efforts.