October 16 – 17, 2016
Kansas City Convention Center
Kansas City, Missouri
Held in conjunction with the 2016 ICC Annual Conference
The Building Safety & Design Expo provides a platform for exhibitors to demonstrate and educate building safety and design professions about the latest products and services needed to keep buildings safe and meet and maintain compliance with accepted codes and standards.
This event brings exhibitors face-to-face with professionals from the built environment including local tradesmen, architects, engineers, and plumbing, mechanical, fuel gas, building and fire safety professionals from around the country.
Position your brand and your company as an industry leader in Building Safety and Design products and services.
- Meet face-to-face with building safety and design professionals from around the country and locally
- Demonstrate your product and show how it stands out from the competition
- Educate attendees about your products and services and why they are important to their business or next building project
- Establish your credibility as an expert by networking with attendees and helping them solve real world challenges
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Four (4) complimentary exhibitor badges for every 100 square feet of exhibit space*.
- Opportunity to offer your customers and prospects FREE admission to the Expo.
- Company listing on the BSD Expo website. Listing includes company name, booth number, web address, company logo, and 100-word description.
- Company listing in the BSD Expo program and the ICC
- Annual Conference Program. Listing includes company name, booth number and web address.
- Company listing in the Mobile App. Listing includes company name, booth number, phone number, web address, company logo, and 100-word description.
- Company listing on onsite signage. Listing includes company name and booth number.
- FREE ICC Corporate Membership for Non Members** ($450 value).
- Discount on exhibit space for ICC Members ($400 savings)
- Booth includes back drape and side drape in show colors and Identification sign.
|ICC Corporate Member Discount Fee:||$2,000|
|Adjacent Booth Fee (for each additional 10' x 10' space):||$1,000|
Fees listed above are per 10’ x 10’ or 100 sq. ft. booth space
A 50% deposit is required at time of application.
Payment in full is due by September 2, 2016.
* Exhibitor Badges are only valid for functions inside the exhibit hall only and public events including Pubic Comment Hearings. They are not valid for meal functions or education sessions.
** ICC non-members exhibiting will receive a FREE one year “Corporate” ICC Membership. Membership begins November 1, 2016. This offer is not redeemable for cash value and does not include the free code books during your first free year of Membership.
The Building Safety & Design Expo will feature three Pavilions hosting FREE Education sessions for attendees. Sessions presented will be both technical and non-technical and will educate attendees about new construction techniques and the latest advances in technology, building products and applications. A final list of sessions will be posted in early June.
Sunday, October 16
(Closed to the Public – Open to ICC Members and ICC Annual Conference Attendees Only)
Expo Hours: 3:00pm – 7:00pm
Monday, October 17
(Open to the Pubic)
Expo Hours: 10:00am – 5:00pm
*Schedule is subject to change