In The News & Archived Material
BUILDING SAFETY MONTH 2017
- Building Safety Month Brochure and Sponsorship Form
- Proclamation Template
- Granger Plastics Supports Building Safety Month
- Building Safety Month Promo Video
- House of Codes: Building Safety Month
- Commissioner Steve Milby, Department of Housing, Buildings, and Construction, Speaks on the Need for mentoring the Next Generation of Building Professionals
- Government Relations 2016 Annual Report
- NAHB Estimates Cost Savings From Code Adoption
- May is Declared Building Safety Month in Tennessee
- Floridians for Safe Communities Applauds Senator Passidomo Proclaiming May 2017 "Florida Building Safety Month"
- NAHB Supports Building Safety Month
- ICC Supports the Strengthening Career and Technical Education for the 21st Century Act
- Warwick Area Career Technical Center Seniors Given DeWalt Power Tools for Passing HSTTP Exam
- BOMA has expressed an official position, saying that they have strongly supported the IPC since its inception. BOMA reiterates why the IPC is essential to bringing consistency and safety to the nation's regulatory structure.
- Code Officials Provide Leadership, Guidance, and Support to ICC's High School Technical Training Program
Missed the GR Forum at the Annual Conference? Or did you see something you want to remember? The PowerPoint slides each presenter used are available for download here:
- Dr. Long Phan - The 2011 Joplin Tornado: Where Do We Go from Here?
- Vanessa Allen Sutherland - Findings from the West, Texas Fertilizer Investigation
- Dr. Joshua Kneifel - BEES and BIRDS: Measuring Sustainability Performance of Buildings
- Warren Edwards - The Case for Resilience
- The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) has issued a formal letter of support for the adoption and use of the International Plumbing Code and reiterates why the IPC is the preferred model code for use in the built environment.