Ad opportunities are available in the International Code Council’s award-winning Building Safety Journal.
Advertising with the International Code Council can help you increase industry awareness about your products and services and increase your sales revenue. Advertisements in the Building Safety Journey and its corresponding BSJ Weekly newsletter will maximize your visibility to new customers.
WHO are the readers of the Building Safety Journal?
- Articles published in the Building Safety Journal cover important industry topics that pertain to our audience of code officials, architects, builders, engineers, contractors and students.
HOW MANY people read the Building Safety Journal?
- Over 20,000 pageviews per month for the Building Safety Journal
- 35,300 opens per month of the weekly newsletter
- More than 58,000 subscribers
WHEN is the weekly newsletter distributed?
- BSJ Weekly is distributed every Thursday
- The cost is $1,000 per month per ad.
- Details: 270 x 270 pixels, 72 dpi, 30kb file size, 175 maximum character count, in either JPG or PNG format.
- The cost is $2,200 per ad per issue.
- The weekly newsletter is distributed every Thursday.
- Details: 325 x 100 pixels, 72 dpi, 30kb file size, 175 maximum character count, in either JPG or PNG format.
Buy More and Save
- Buy one monthly ad for the online platform and one newsletter ad and save 10%. The cost is $2,880 for both.
- Or, purchase six ads for the weekly newsletter and spend only $2,000 per ad.
For more information, please contact Madison Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-754-1173.