Last revised: May 4, 2023
1. Acceptance of Terms
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES. THE AGREEMENT INCLUDES A PROVISION REQUIRING THAT YOU AND WE WILL RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE THROUGH INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION, UNLESS AN EXCEPTION APPLIES.
3. Suspension or Termination of Your Use
- Mobile Apps: MyICC App and other mobile apps provided by ICC.
- cdpACCESS: ICC’s cloud-based system for the code development process.
- Subscription Products: ICC’s online subscription platform(s) containing the full range of ICC’s digital titles in the ICC library, offering varying levels of access from single title to the full digital library. Subscription Products include but are not limited to ICC Digital Codes Premium.
- Electronic Products: Electronic versions of ICC's model, international, state, city and county codes and amendments, standards commentaries, translations, and references and other digital textual, graphic, video, and database materials. Electronic Products include but are not limited to PDF download and eBook formats.
- In addition to the above, You or an Additional Authorized User may print one copy of an Electronic Product in PDF format for personal, internal business, and/or non-commercial use.
- In addition to the above, You or an Additional Authorized User may print up to fifty (50) pages of an Electronic Product in eBook format for personal, internal business, and/or non-commercial use.
5. Ownership of the Services and Site Information; Intellectual Property Rights
The Services, including the Site, E-Content, and the design and content features thereof (including without limitation, information and other materials, illustrations, product layout, and design, icons, navigational buttons, images, artwork, graphics, photography, text, data, audio sound, software and the like, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof), are owned by ICC or its affiliates or are licensed from third-party service providers by ICC. The Services, as a whole and in part, are protected by copyright, trademark, service mark, trade name, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights, and all other applicable rights are reserved to ICC or its affiliates or applicable licensors.
Certain components of the Services may be licensed from third parties and all such third-party components of the Services and all intellectual property and proprietary rights related to such third-party components of the Services belong to the respective third parties. You may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property or proprietary notice or legend contained on the Services or the third-party components of the Services.
You agree not to use the Services, in whole or in part, in any way for any public or commercial purpose or in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits Us or Our licensors, that dilutes the strength of Our intellectual property or Our licensor’s intellectual property, or that otherwise infringes on Our or Our licensor’s intellectual property rights. You further agree to in no other way misuse the Services, in whole or in part.
6. Services Information is Provided As Is; Use of Services
The Services are provided “as is” with all faults. You use the Services, as authorized herein, at Your own risk. The Services may contain errors, omissions, or typographical errors or may be out of date. The Services may change, delete, or be updated at any time and without prior notice. You understand that We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files, if any, available for downloading from the Services will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information (collectively, “Hazards”).
7. Eligibility to Use the Services
The Services are not intended for users under the age of 18. To register for and/or use any Services, You must be at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside. If You do not meet this requirement, You may only use Services in conjunction with Your parents or guardians.
8. Accurate Information; Registration and Passwords
In consideration of Your use of the Services, You agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, and current and complete information as prompted on the Services; and (b) maintain and update such information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, We may suspend or terminate Your use of the Services and/or decline to permit Your continued use of the Services and future access to the Services.
You may need a username and password to use certain features of the Services. By selecting a user name, You agree that You will not (i) select or use a name or e-mail address of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use a name or e-mail address subject to the rights of any person without authorization; (iii) use a name in violation of the intellectual property rights of any person; or (iv) use a name that We, in Our sole discretion, deem inappropriate or offensive. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password and account and are responsible for all activities (whether by You or by others) that occur under Your password or account. You will notify Us immediately of any unauthorized use of Your password or account or any other breach of security. We assume no liability for any loss or damage arising from any unauthorized use of Your password or account by a third party.
9. Acceptable and Lawful Use of Discussion Forums and Other Interactive Features
You may have the opportunity to post, stream, transmit, or otherwise provide ideas, remarks, questions, data, graphics, opinions, designs, customizations, or other content on the Services, including information on bulletin boards, chat rooms, cdpACCESS, or other forums (collectively “User Generated Content”). In interacting with the Services and providing User Generated Content, You must not:
- Engage in any conduct that, in Our sole judgment, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Services;
- Use the Services to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Services or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of the networks We use to provide the Services;
- Gain unauthorized access to the Services, or any account, computer system, or network connected to the Services, by means such as hacking, password mining, or any other illicit conduct;
- Engage in advertising or commercial solicitation of any product or service, or to solicit donations of any kind on the Services, without Our written consent;
- Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users;
- Post information or content that we deem in Our sole discretion to be violent, harmful, abusive, hateful, offensive (to persons of or having a particular race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition), pornographic, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable;
- Post information or content that is illegal or for which You do not have the right to share (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party's trade secrets or proprietary information);
- Post any information or content that is false, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent, contains a Hazard, or may otherwise create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
- Infringe any third party’s intellectual property, copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Circumvent, including without limitation, by avoiding, bypassing, removing, deactivating, impairing, or descrambling any technological measure to protect the Services;
- Violate or encourage any conduct that violates any applicable law or regulation;
- Request, collect or store username, password, or any other account authentication information from other users; or
Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable or otherwise fails to comply with our requirements for User Generated Content is encouraged to contact Us by email to email@example.com
We are a provider of an interactive computing service as set forth the Communications Decency Act, 47 U.S.C. §230 and expressly reserve Our rights to not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider on the Services or through any interactive features of such Services.
10. User Generated Content
You (or your authorized licensor) retain ownership to User Generated Content submitted on the Services. However, by submitting Your User Generated Content to Us, You hereby grant Us the following worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable and transferable rights and licenses:
- to host, cache, store, archive, index, crawl, create algorithms based thereon, modify or transcode the User Generated Content to appropriate media formats, standards or mediums as part of the services We provide;
- to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, remix, excerpt, adapt, prepare derivative works of, publicly perform and publicly display the User Generated Content on the Services, including without limitation, in connection with any distribution or syndication arrangement thereof with third parties or third-party sites, in any media format or medium and through any media channels; and
- to use User Generated Content for advertising, promotional or commercial purposes, including without limitation, the right to publicly display, perform, reproduce and distribute Your User Generated Content in any media format or medium and through any media channels.
11. No Endorsement of Links to Other Web Sites
Any links to non-ICC websites are provided as merely a convenience to You. The Services or ICC advertising or promotional materials may provide links or references to non-ICC websites but We have not reviewed all of these other websites, have no responsibility for the content of such other websites, and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from the content from these other websites. You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Us, We do not operate, control, or endorse any information, products, or services on the Internet in any way. We do not endorse or make any representations about these non-ICC websites, or any information or other products or materials found on these other websites, or any results that may be obtained from using these other websites. If You decide to access any of these non-ICC websites linked to the Services, You do so entirely at Your own risk.
In order to access and use some E-Content, You may need to download or otherwise obtain access to materials that are provided by third parties (“Third Party Materials”). Third Party Materials may be licensed to You subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable license agreements accompanying such Third Party Materials. Use of such materials by You is governed entirely by the terms and conditions of the applicable Third Party Materials license agreements and not by this Agreement.
By using any E-Content, You acknowledge and agree that ICC is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of any Third Party Materials. ICC does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to You or any other person for any Third Party Materials.
13. Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE USING THE SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ICC, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM. ICC, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, OR LOSS OR SECURITY BREACH OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, OR THAT NO VIRUSES WILL BE TRANSMITTED THROUGH ACCESS TO OR USE OF SERVICES.
ICC, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PROVISION OF SERVICES HEREUNDER, THE SALE OR PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCTS, MERCHANDISE AND/OR SERVICES ORDERED THROUGH SERVICES, YOUR ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SERVICES, INCLUDING FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICES, YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES, THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THIRD-PARTY SITES LINKED TO SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION APPLIES FULLY IN ALL STATES, INCLUDING RESIDENTS OF NEW JERSEY.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE ICC, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED (COLLECTIVELY, “CLAIMS”), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH STATES, IN PART: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR”.
14. Electronic Communications
When You visit the Site or send emails to Us, You are communicating with Us electronically. You consent to receive communications from Us electronically. We will communicate with You by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that We provide to You electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS AGREEMENTS IS SUBJECT TO BINDING ARBITRATION AND A WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION RIGHTS
15. Disputes: Mandatory Arbitration and Class Action Waiver
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY - IT MAY SIGNIFICANTLY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
1. Federal Arbitration Act. The parties agree that these Terms affect interstate commerce and that the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of these arbitration provisions. To the extent state law applies, the law of the State of New York will govern.
2. Informal Dispute Resolution. Most disputes can be resolved without resort to litigation. The parties agree to use their best efforts to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement directly through consultation with ICC, and good faith negotiations shall be a condition to either party initiating a lawsuit or arbitration. For informal resolution, You agree to contact ICC’s support department at 888-ICC-SAFE (888-422-7233), or ICC may contact You using the last available information it has for you. This informal dispute resolution requirements is a prerequisite for any claim.
3. Binding Arbitration. If the parties do not reach an agreed-upon solution within a period of thirty (30) days from the time informal dispute resolution is initiated under the Initial Dispute Resolution provision above, then the parties agree to resolve by arbitration subject to the terms herein (unless an exception applies, as outlined below). Specifically, all claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement (including its formation, performance, and breach), the parties’ relationship with each other, and/or your download of, access to, or use of the Subscription Products or Electronic Products shall be finally settled by binding arbitration administered by JAMS in accordance with the JAMS rules in effect at the time the arbitration is initiated, excluding any rules or procedures governing or permitting class actions. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve all disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, or formation of this Agreement, including, but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this Agreement is void or voidable, or whether a claim is subject to arbitration. The arbitrator shall be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in a court under law or in equity, including public injunctive relief if You reside in California. The arbitrator's award shall be written, and binding on the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To start an arbitration, You must do the following: (A) Write a Demand for Arbitration that includes a description of the claim and the amount of damages You seek to recover. You may find a copy of a Demand for Arbitration at jamsadr.com; (B) Send three copies of the Demand for Arbitration, plus the appropriate filing fee, to JAMS, 620 Eighth Ave. (NY Times Building), 34th Floor, New York, NY 10018; and (C) Send one copy of the Demand for Arbitration to us at 4051 Flossmoor Rd, Country Club Hills, IL 60478.
To the extent the filing fee for the arbitration exceeds the cost of filing a lawsuit in a court of applicable jurisdiction where You live, we will pay the difference between the applicable court filing and the arbitration filing fee. The arbitration rules also permit You to recover attorney's fees in certain cases. The parties understand that, absent this mandatory provision, they would have the right to sue in court and have a jury trial. They further understand that, in some instances, the costs of arbitration could exceed the costs of litigation and the right to discovery may be more limited in arbitration than in court.
If You are a resident of the United States, arbitration may take place at any reasonable location within the United States convenient for You or may take place by video or on the papers, if You so choose. For residents outside the United States, arbitration shall be initiated in the District of Columbia, United States of America, and You and we agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of any federal or state court in the District of Columbia, United States of America in order to compel arbitration, to stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
4. Class Action Waiver. The parties further agree that the resolution of any disputes between the parties shall be conducted in their individual capacities only and not as a class action or other representative action, and the parties expressly waive their right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. YOU AND ICC AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. If any court or arbitrator determines that the class action waiver set forth in this paragraph is void or unenforceable for any reason or that an arbitration can proceed on a class basis, then the arbitration provisions set forth above shall be deemed null and void in its entirety and the parties shall be deemed to have not agreed to arbitrate disputes.
A. Exception: Litigation of Intellectual Property Injunctive Relief and Small Claims Court Claims. Notwithstanding the parties' decision to resolve all disputes through initial dispute resolution or binding arbitration, either party may bring an action in state or federal court or in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to protect its intellectual property rights (“intellectual property rights” means patents, copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, and trade secrets, but not privacy or publicity rights). Either party may also seek relief in a small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of that court's jurisdiction. Further, to extent that a breach of this Agreement may cause irreparable injury to ICC for which monetary damages would not be an adequate remedy, ICC shall be entitled to seek equitable relief from a court of competent jurisdiction without a bond, other security or proof of damage.
B. 30-Day Right to Opt Out. You have the right to opt out and not be bound by the arbitration and class action waiver provisions set forth above by sending written notice of your decision to opt out to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER OPT-OUT.” The notice must be sent within thirty (30) days of (1) your first download of, access to, or use of the Subscription Products or Electronic Products; or (2) notice to You by ICC of any material changes to this Section 15 regarding dispute resolution. Otherwise You shall be bound to arbitrate disputes in accordance with the terms of those paragraphs. If You opt out of these arbitration provisions, we also will not be bound by them.
C. Changes to this Section. ICC will provide 30-days' notice of any material changes to this section. Changes will become effective on the 30th day, and will apply prospectively only to any claims arising after the 30th (unless You opt-out as permitted above). If a court or arbitrator decides that this subsection on “Changes to this Section” is not enforceable or valid, then this subsection shall be severed from the Section entitled Arbitration and Class Action Waiver, and the court or arbitrator shall apply the first Arbitration and Class Action Waiver (or similarly named) section in existence after You first downloaded, accessed, or used the Application.
We make no representations that the Services are appropriate, available or legal in any particular location. Those who choose to access the Services do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
16. Services are for Use in the United States
The Site and Services are hosted in the United States and are intended for users located in the United States. If You are a non-U.S. user of the Site or Services, by visiting the Site or using the Services and/or providing Us with any personal, anonymous browsing or non-personal information, User Generated Content, or any other content, You agree to comply with all federal and state U.S. laws governing the Site, the Services, online conduct and acceptable content and User Generated Content. You further agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of data exported from the United States or the country in which You reside. Materials downloaded or otherwise made available from the Site and the Services may be subject to United States export control laws which prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. You are not authorized, nor do We authorize you, to download or export any materials or technical data from the Site or the Services to any jurisdiction prohibited by United States export control laws.
17. Digital Millennium Copyright Act; Copyright Complaints
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require those that visit the Site and use the Services and Our network to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at Our discretion, remove or disable access to material on the Services that infringes upon the copyright rights of others. We also may, at Our discretion, remove or disable links or references to an online location that contains infringing material or infringing activity. In the event that any visitors to Our Site or users of the Services repeatedly infringe on others’ copyrights, We may in Our sole discretion terminate those individuals’ rights to use Our Site or the Services.
If You believe that Your work has been used on Our Site or the Services in any manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify ICC’s copyright agent by written notice. The notice should include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work You claim has been infringed, including a copy of the copyrighted work or the web page address where the copyrighted work may be found;
- Identification of the location on Our Site or in the Services of the material You claim has been infringed, or the link or reference to another website that contains the material You claim has been infringed;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material at issue is not authorized by the copyright owner, the agent of the copyright owner or the law; and
- A statement by You that the information in this notification is accurate and a statement, under penalty of perjury, that You are the copyright owner of the material allegedly infringed or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
ICC’s copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on Our Site and Our network can be reached at the following: By mail: ZwillGen PLLC, 1900 M. Street, NW, Suite 250, Washington, DC 20036
By telephone: 202-296-3585
By email: email@example.com
18. Policy Regarding Use of Our Trademarks
21. No Waiver
22. Entire Agreement, Updates and Modifications
ICC also reserves the right to post, from time to time, additional rules of usage that apply to specific parts of the Services, which may be posted in the relevant parts of the Services, and will be identified clearly and conspicuously. Your continued use of the Services constitutes Your agreement to comply with these additional rules.
You may not assign Your rights or delegate Your responsibilities hereunder without Our express written permission. We may, at any time, assign Our rights or delegate Our obligations hereunder without notice to You.
24. Third Party Beneficiary Rights
25. NOTICE FOR APPLE MOBILE APPLICATION USERS
If You use our iOS mobile application to access the MyICC App, your license to use the mobile application is limited to a non-transferable license to use the application on an iPhone or other iOS Product that you own or control, as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions, provided that the Services may be accessed and used by other accounts associated with you via Family Sharing or volume purchasing programs.
In addition, you acknowledge and agree that:
- these Terms are between You and ICC, and not with Apple, and Apple is not responsible for the MyICC App and the content thereof;
- Apple has no obligation at all to provide any support or maintenance services in relation to the MyICC App, and any maintenance or support questions related to the MyICC App should be directed to ICC;
- except as otherwise expressly set forth in this Agreement, any claims relating to the possession or use of the Platform are between you and Slice (and not between you, or anyone else, and Apple);
- in the event of any claim by a third party that your possession or use (in accordance with these Terms) of the MyICC App infringes any intellectual property rights, Apple will not be responsible or liable to you in relation to that claim;
- You may not use the MyICC App in any manner that is in violation of or inconsistent with the Usage Rules set forth for such services in, or otherwise be in conflict with, the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions;
- Your use of the MyICCApp must comply with any applicable third-party terms of agreement, such as your wireless data service agreement;
- ICC and you acknowledge that ICC, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the MyICC App or your possession and/or use of the MyICC App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the MyICC App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation, including in connection with any use of the HealthKit and HomeKit frameworks by the MyICC App;
- Although these Terms are entered into between you and ICC (and not Apple), Apple, as a third party beneficiary under these Terms, will have the right to enforce these Terms against you; and
- If the MyICC App does not conform to any warranty applying to it, you may notify Apple, which will then refund the purchase price of such mobile application (if any) to you. Subject to that, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Apple does not give or enter into any warranty, condition or other term in relation to the MyICC App and will not be liable to you for any claims, losses, costs or expenses of whatever nature in relation to the MyICC App or as a result of You or anyone else using any of the MyICC App or relying on any of its content.
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in, and will not access the Site or the Services from, any country that is the subject of a United States Government embargo or that has been designated by the United States Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) You are not listed on any United States Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
If You have any questions about this Agreement, contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.