Editorial Calendar To submit an article for consideration, please include the following information:
- Proposed title of article
- Author name, title, jurisdiction/company
- Author contact information (address, phone, website, email)
Please keep in mind:
- Our purpose is to educate, not promote. With that in mind, please omit specific product mentions and only discuss product innovations in terms of generic technological advances that impact the user.
- Our audience are code and fire officials, architects, engineers, builders, contractors, inspectors, plan reviewers, permit technicians and design professionals.
- It’s always good to offer practical how-to advice and to include time-saving solutions. We also appreciate when authors can refer the reader to more resources on your topic.
- Please include a short paragraph biography about the author at the end of the article, along with a high-resolution headshot, if available.
- Keep in mind that we edit all stories for clarity, grammar and organization. We follow standard AP (Associated Press) guidelines.
- Please feel free to send high-resolution images (images that are at least 300 dpi). Captions/descriptions should accompany photos/graphics, including any photo credit/copyright.