ICC Proctored Remote Online Testing (PRONTO) Helping Your Organization Provide
PRONTO On-site (PRONTO@work)
Not sure what is needed to establish a dedicated PRONTO@work testing area in your office? PRONTO provides overview resources to help you get started, as well as recognition for organizations that have committed to providing this valuable opportunity on-site for their staff.
PRONTO is a proctored online remote testing option now available to all code officials. This secure and convenient online exam delivery service is even better when integrated into your jurisdiction through a dedicated on-site testing area.
- Convenient Access: Exams are available 24/7
- Real-time Results: Results are provided upon test completion
- Test Integrity: Advanced exam security features ensure test integrity and accuracy
- One-of-a-Kind Solution: PRONTO was the first proctored remote online testing option available for building professional certifications
By providing an easy and hassle-free way for staff to take certification tests in the office, your organization will:
- Increase efficiencies with less staff time-off for travel to exams
- Provide a peak testing environment for success with a controlled, distraction-free setting
- Encourage more employees to pursue certifications and advancement
- Commit to safer communities through increased number of staff with code credentials
- Be known as an innovative partner dedicated to ensuring code compliance and professionalism within your department with recognition as a PRONTO@work organization
We've upgraded PRONTO's proctoring service in our commitment to improving your testing experience.
A functioning microphone (some web cameras have the built-in)
A compatible browser : Google Chrome (preferred), Mozilla Firefox, or Safari
Google Chromebooks (supported for G Suite Certificaiton and G Suite Administrator exams)
Tablets (Nexus, iPad, Tab, Note, etc.)
Linux operating systems
Windows 10 in S mode or Surface RT
No running inside a virtual machine. You will be asked to reconnect using your host operating system to take your exam
NOTE: Before you test, you will be prompted to download a one-time minor software installation. You have the option to delete the software after your exam or keep it on your browser if you are planning to take another PRONTO exam in the future.
- Want the Full Guide to PRONTO? Visit our Exam Administration Guide
- Search for your exam on the Exam Catalog
- How to buy an exam
- How to begin your PRONTO exam
For Proctor Connection Issues, contact ProctorU:
Phone: 1-855-772-8678, Option 1
Text Support Prior to connection time: send a ticket for support
Text Support During connection time: You will have Live Chat support available
Hours of Operation: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
For all other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are You Interested in Becoming a PRONTO@work site?
Simply setup your space and tell us about it by filling out the form.
We Want to Hear from You!
Are you already a PRONTO@work site and want to share your experience and join our growing list of PRONTO@work sites? Send pictures of your testing area and/or testimonials to email@example.com.
Apprenticeship Skill and Improvement Program Operating Engineers Local 150
City of Aurora Illinois
City of Cullman
City of Kent
City of Marble Falls TX (Development Services Dept.)
City of New Smyrna Beach Florida
City of Sheridan
City of Strongsville, OH
City of Tracy
Howard County Inspections DILP-2
Pickaway County Building Department
S & ME, Inc.
Universal Engineering and Science
Village of Elk Grove Village
Village of Lisle, ILIf you offer a PRONTO@work testing area, please fill out the form above so we can highlight your organization!