International Building Code 2009, New Jersey Edition
International Residential Code 2009, New Jersey Edition
2009 International Mechanical Code®
2009 International Fuel Gas Code®
2009 International Energy Conservation Code®
2009 International Energy Conservation Code and ANSI/ASHRAE/IESNA Standard 90.1-2007 Energy Standard For Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings
Find it fast with Turbo Tabs!
Flip through the code and find frequently used sections fast with Turbo Tabs. Check out the Code and Tab combos listed for each individual I-Code or purchase individual Turbo Tabs online.
Prefer your codes electronically?
Choose the electronic option that
works best for you.
This powerful tool contains the complete searchable text of the 2009 International Codes®. Available in single user, network, or the new volume licensing format, I-Quest’s Microsoft Fast Folio® search engine allows you to:
- Enjoy multiple search capabilities
- Utilize hyperlinks to sections and tables within each code
- Copy and paste text, figures, and tables
- Highlight and bookmark frequently used sections
- Add your own able notes to text or hide them
- Use the “Update” feature to keep your code current
I-Quest is not MAC-compatible.
Which I-Quest option best suits you?
- I-Quest, Single User enables one code user to load CD content to one computer.
- I-Quest, Network is ideal for code users working on a shared network; it allows a set number of concurrent users to access content.
- I-Quest, Volume Licensing is made for organizations with staff on the go. A volume license enables the organization to download CD content to a set number of computers; desktops, laptops, tablet PCs in the field, this option covers it all.
2009 I-CODES IN PDF
Search easily through the 2009 I-Codes® in PDF format using Adobe® Reader® version 8.0 or later, and use the “Update” feature to keep your code current! View all of the text, illustrations, figures, equations, tables, and margin rulings. The Single Seat version allows for installation on one computer. Volume Licensing allows for the installation based on the number of seats purchased. Mac and Windows® compatible.
Must-Have References and Resources to help you apply the code
Code and Commentary together!
2009 International Code and Commentaries
2009 IBC® Code and Commentary, Volumes 1 and 2
2009 IRC® Code and Commentary, Volumes 1 and 2
2009 IMC® Code and Commentary
2009 IFGC® Code and Commentary
2009 IECC® Code and Commentary
Building Code Basics, based on the 2009 I-Codes®
A new series that breaks down the code in an easy-to read format using noncode language. Technically accurate and easy to understand, these are the perfect resources for architects, plan reviewers, inspectors, permit technicians, and contractors. Key features include:
- 150+ full-color illustrations.
- Real-world applications.
- A glossary of code and construction terms.
Building Code Basics: Building, Based on the 2009 IBC®
Building Code Basics: Residential, Based on the 2009 IRC®
Significant Changes To the 2009 International Codes
Understanding changes is never more simple with this popular series!
Significant Changes To The International Building Code®, 2009 Edition
Significant Changes To The International Residential Code®, 2009 Edition
Significant Changes To The International Plumbing Code®/International Mechanical Code®/International Fuel Gas Code®, 2009 Edition
Handy Pocket Guides!
2009 I-Codes Inspector’s Guides
Residential Inspector’s Guide: Building And Energy, Based on the 2009 IRC® Chapters 1–11
New to the series!
Residential Inspector’s Guide: Plumbing, Mechanical and Fuel Gas, Based on the 2009 IRC® Chapters 12–33
Buy Both Residential Inspector’s Guides and Save!
Energy Inspector’s Guide: Based On The 2009 Energy Conservation Code and ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1-2007
Code Changes Resource Collection Series: Approved Code Changes Resulting In The 2009 I-Codes®
Now you can reference all published information for successful code changes including submitted changes, committee actions and modifications, assembly actions, successful public comments, and final actions!Available exclusively online as PDF downloads.
2009 IBC® Handbooks
Detailed code discussion direct from the publisher!
2009 IBC® Handbook: Fire- and Life-Safety Provisions
2009 IBC® Handbook: Structural Provisions
2009 IBC® Handbook Combo
2009 I-Codes® Study Companion Series
The ideal way to master the code for everyday application or prepare for exams! Each comprehensive study guide provides:
- Practical learning assignments for independent study or group training.
- Key points for review.
- Code text and commentary.
- Helpful quizzes.
- An answer key listing the code section referenced in each question.
2009 I-Codes® Flash Cards
Flash Cards provide code users, students, and exam candidates with an effective, time-tested study method.
- Easy to use anywhere, anytime.
- Prepared and reviewed by code experts to ensure accuracy.
- Designed to help students at all levels.
Get your 2009 New Jersey codes, references and study tools today and get your transition started! SHOP TODAY!