||2009 IFC Performing Commercial Fire Inspections
|Objectives||Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be better able to:
- Explain the importance and benefits of a fire inspection.
- Describe the four types of commercial fire inspections.
- Demonstrate effective verbal, written and nonverbal communication skills during all phases of the commercial fire inspection process.
- Perform the common steps in the commercial fire inspection process.
- Identify the occupancy type of a building.
- List the five types of construction.
- Explain concepts of code requirements in each of the major commercial fire inspection areas.
- Locate and apply commercial fire code requirements.
- Conduct research to identify applicable code or standards given a fire and/or life safety issue.
|Description||This seminar presents the process of conducting commercial fire inspections, following the provisions and requirements of the 2009 International Fire Code®.|