||2009 IMC Performing Commercial Mechanical Inspections
|Objectives||Upon completion, participants will be better able to:
- Define basic terms related to a commercial mechanical nspection.
- Describe the mechanical inspection process in a step-by-step fashion.
- Explain concepts of specific requirements.
- Determine if a given commercial occupancy complies with the 2009 International Mechanical Code®.
- Locate and apply mechanical code requirements.
- Complete inspection checklists.
- Use the seminar workbook as a job aid when performing a commercial mechanical inspection.
- Utilize the 2009 IMC and 2009 International Fuel Gas Code®(IFGC®) to conduct commercial building inspections.
|Description||This seminar will explain the tasks a commercial building inspector performs to verify that a commercial building complies with the 2009 International Mechanical Code® (IMC®). Details a how-to approach to inspection, includes topics pertaining to techniques and procedures. Participants will be provided with the fundamental technical knowledge necessary for comprehensive inspection practice. |