||2012 IBC Performing Nonstructural Plan Reviews
|Objectives||Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be better able to:
- Comply with the applicable standards of 2012 IBC regarding nonstructural plan reviews.
- Perform a building plan review.
- Perform a review of the fire-resistance rated construction and interior finishes.
- Perform a review of the fire protection systems.
- Perform a review of the means of egress.
|Description||Participants will be better able to understand and apply the requirements of the 2012 International Building Code (IBC®) when performing a nonstructural plan review. When you complete this seminar, you will be able to determine whether a given set of building plans complies with the outlined requirements of the 2012 IBC.
The topics covered in this course are not all inclusive. Selected topics that mirror the plan review record are included and additional topics applicable to most construction projects are covered. Prior to performing any part of a nonstructural plan review, the plan reviewer should read all provisions of the required chapters and determine the applicability of the provisions on a project-by-project basis.|