||2012 IFGC Design, Installation and Inspection Principles
|Objectives||Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be better able to:
- Locate general topics in the 2012 IFGC.
- Locate applicable tables in the 2012 IFGC for specific situations.
- Apply code requirements to clear-cut, real world situations.
- Explain the intent behind a given code requirement.
- Use judgment to identify borderline scenarios as compliant or noncompliant
|Description||Participants will be better able to discuss critical concepts of the 2012 International Fuel Gas Code® (IFGC®). It will provide a basis for the correct use of the code in the design, plan review, inspection, and analysis of projects. It will provide a clear understanding and correct use of the requirements identified by basic code provisions, tables and topics. Allows code users to apply the code in clear-cut situations and helps to build their understanding of the intent of the code when asked to make code compliance decisions.|