||2012 IMC Performing Commercial Mechanical Inspections
|Objectives||Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be better able to:
- Define basic terms related to a commercial mechanical inspection.
- Describe the mechanical inspection process in a step-by-step fashion.
- Explain concepts of specific requirements.
- Determine if a given commercial occupancy complies with the 2012 International Mechanical Codeâ.
- Locate and apply mechanical code requirements.
- Complete inspection checklists.
- Utilize the 2012 IMCâ and 2012 International Fuel Gas Codeâ (IFGCâ) to conduct commercial building inspections.
|Description||This seminar will explain the tasks a commercial building inspector performs to verify that a commercial building complies with the 2012 International Mechanical Codeâ (IMCâ). Details a how-to approach to inspection, includes topics pertaining to techniques and procedures. Participants will be provided with the fundamental technical knowledge necessary for comprehensive inspection practice.|