||2012 IPC Performing Commercial Plumbing Inspections
|Objectives||Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be better able to:
• Define basic terms related to a commercial plumbing inspection.
• Determine if the installed plumbing in a given commercial occupancy complies with the 2012 IPC.
• Describe the plumbing inspection process.
• Explain concepts of specific plumbing requirements.
• Locate and apply plumbing code requirements.
• Complete applicable commercial plumbing code inspection checklists.
• Use the seminar workbook as a job aid when performing commercial plumbing inspections.
|Description||This seminar focuses on construction and inspection requirements, techniques and procedures for commercial plumbing. Participants will be provided with the technical knowledge necessary to achieve code compliance, as well as "how-to" information designed to allow application of the 2012 International Plumbing Code® (IPC®) to actual enforcement situations.|