||2012 IRC Residential Fire Sprinkler Systems, Design, Installation and Code Administration – 1 Day Version
|Objectives||Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be better able to:
- Identify the 2012 IRC Fire Sprinkler System Requirements for one- and two family dwellings and townhomes.
- Describe the placement and selection of fire sprinklers.
- Evaluate water supply requirements for fire sprinkler systems in one- and two family dwellings and townhomes.
- Design fire sprinkler systems for one- and two-family dwellings and townhomes.
- Plan review fire sprinkler systems for one- and two-family dwellings and townhomes.
- Inspect one- and two-family dwellings and townhomes’ fire sprinkler systems.
|Description||This course addresses the critical concepts of the 2012 International Residential Codes regarding fire sprinkler systems for one-two family dwellings and townhomes. The content discusses the issues that are the basis for fire sprinkler system design, plan review and inspection of sprinkler system in one-two family dwellings or townhomes. |