Special Examination Administration
Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare Hotel and Convention Center
5440 North River Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
Examinations will be administered on October 31, 2014.
Deadline to register is October 3, 2014.
One testing session will be held, at 9:00 a.m.
You will be able to test on the 2009 code year and 2012 code year at this session.
|B1||Residential Building Inspector||$168|
|E1||Residential Electrical Inspector||$18|
|M1||Residential Mechanical Inspector||$168|
|P1||Residential Plumbing Inspector||$168|
|64||Property Maintenance and Housing Inspector||$189|
|21||Accessibility Inspector / Plans Examiner||$189|
|01||Legal / Management Module||$116|
An application for the examination is available by clicking here.
- For information on the examinations to be administered, please read the current Information Bulletin. This bulletin contains information on the testing process as well as specific information, including reference materials, length of testing, and content outlines.
- Examinations are open-book. Candidates are responsible for bringing their own approved reference materials to the exam. See the bulletin for information on these materials.
- References needed for taking the exams can be purchased from ICC by calling 1-888-422-7233 or at http://shop.iccsafe.org.
- Applications may be submitted by U.S. mail, courier, or facsimile.
- Applications must be received by the deadline date.
- Examination fees are non-refundable. Exceptions are outlined in the Bulletin.
- Photo identification, such as a driver’s license, will be required for admittance to the examination.
- If you have a physical disability that prohibits you from taking an examination under standard conditions, you may request special arrangements. Your letter of request must accompany this application, along with a completed special accommodations form. This form may be obtained by telephoning us at 1-888-422-7233. The request must be submitted and approved by the Code Council no later than October 3, 2014.