Special Examination Administration
Seven Springs Mountain Resort
777 Waterwheel Drive
Seven Springs, PA 15622
Examinations will be administered on October 24, 2014.
Deadline to register is September 24, 2014.
One testing session will be held, at 9:00 a.m.
|21||Accessibility Inspector/Plans Examiner (2012 exam only)||$189|
|78||Commercial Energy Plans Examiner (2009 exam only)||$189|
An application for the examination is available by Clicking here.
- For information on the examinations to be administered, please read the current Information Bulletin. This bulletin contains information on the testing process as well as specific information, including reference materials, length of testing, and content outlines.
- Examinations are open-book. Candidates are responsible for bringing their own approved reference materials to the exam. See the bulletin for information on these materials.
- References needed for taking the exams can be purchased from ICC by calling 1-888-422-7233 or athttp://shop.iccsafe.org.
- Applications may be submitted by U.S. mail, courier, or facsimile.
- Applications must be received by the deadline date.
- Examination fees are non-refundable. Exceptions are outlined in the Bulletin.
- Photo identification, such as a driver’s license, will be required for admittance to the examination.
- If you have a physical disability that prohibits you from taking an examination under standard conditions, you may request special arrangements. Your letter of request must accompany this application, along with a completed special accommodations form. This form may be obtained by telephoning us at 1-888-422-7233. The request must be submitted and approved by the Code Council no later than September 24, 2014.