Code Official Institute
If you are a code official or moving up through the ranks to become a code official, the Code Official Institute is a must-attend event. You will learn the necessary administrative and management skills to help you and your building department make your communities safer. During this interactive ins our communities safer. During this interactive institute, you will discuss on-the-job problems and brainstorm solutions with other attendees. Specific topics addressed include human resource management, financial management, ethics, increasing credibility of the Code Official and legal strategies. The instructor will also address new technologies that can help you more easily meet the needs of your community. In addition to all that you will learn, this is also a great opportunity to network and share experiences with your peers. Each participant will receive all necessary reference materials.
Available Dates & Locations
- Brea, CA: January 22 - 25, 2018
|Price||Course Duration||# CEUs Awarded||PP||AIA||HSW|
|$840.00 Non-Member||24.00 Hours||2.4||1010-110||IC9031||No|
- Determine their strengths and areas to improve as a Code Official.
- Develop techniques to manage building department finances.
- Develop techniques to successfully hire, manage, and maintain a staff in a building department.
- Discuss ethics and its practical application to Building Officials.
- Use effective Code administration and enforcement techniques to assist in executing the legal aspects of their job.
The following course references are included with this Institute:
- Building Code Basics (1013S4)
- Legal Aspects of Code Administration (1007S01)
If you would like to recommend a location for us to consider when scheduling this institute, please let us know! ICCUniversity