September 9, 2015
I have run into a situation where the underground fire sprinkler line for the building fire sprinkler system was encased in concrete by the contractor, their engineer said it was done that way as part of the seismic design for the building. So in essence no space around the pipe as called for in NFPA 13. This is for a waste water treatment plant. Has anyone encountered this type of installation before?
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- Shear Walls
- Gas valve clearance from operable windows or doors
- Passed test
- P3 Plumbing Plans Examiners Exam
- Outdoor area occupancy classification
- Restaurant vs Bar Occupant Load Calculation
- elevator access to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Notching load bearing wood stud wall