September 9, 2015
I have run into a situation where the underground fire sprinkler line for the building fire sprinkler system was encased in concrete by the contractor, their engineer said it was done that way as part of the seismic design for the building. So in essence no space around the pipe as called for in NFPA 13. This is for a waste water treatment plant. Has anyone encountered this type of installation before?
Most Recent Topics
- Incidental Occupancy and Fire Rated Walls
- Taking special inspector exam (plans) with Pearson vue.
- Vancouver, BC Welding Inspectors S2
- risk factor for detached residentail garage
- ECONET for Automatic Temperature Control
- Existing vs New Building / Business vs current Codes
- Foundation Drains
- New Membership Purchased Online
- NJ third floor egress
- Are example ICC Digital Plans available for study