September 9, 2015
I have run into a situation where the underground fire sprinkler line for the building fire sprinkler system was encased in concrete by the contractor, their engineer said it was done that way as part of the seismic design for the building. So in essence no space around the pipe as called for in NFPA 13. This is for a waste water treatment plant. Has anyone encountered this type of installation before?
Most Recent Topics
- Fall Protection For In-ground Pool
- Trouble with online test taking. PRONTO and Webcam issues.
- Residential domestic hot water recirculation
- Jinsheng Concrete Mixer Order from USA
- Irrigation Backflow Prevention Devices
- BC Module for Building Official
- IBC 2009 for evidence stroage
- copper to steel gas pipe