October 25, 2016
You can purchase a new book at the ICC Store pertaining to this question:
ICC G5-2019 Guideline for the Safe Use of ISO Intermodal Shipping Containers Repurposed as Buildings and Building Components
Also, each state and/or jurisdiction will need to be asked if the container will be allowed.
February 24, 2016
I need a little insight on how to go about inspecting a connex container that is going to be used for housing to bathrooms?
Most Recent Topics
- Wall Mounted Space Heater In Garage ?
- Structural Steel and Bolting Special Inspector (S1) Exam
- IPMC exam
- BC Module for Building Official
- Sharing a HVAC system
- Are deck/balcony "openings" considered as an opening?
- Weight Training
- Special Inspector Certification Importance
- Air Condition Units Housed In A Protected Stairwell
- self-closing self-lathing gates verses electric driveway gates