October 25, 2016
You can purchase a new book at the ICC Store pertaining to this question:
ICC G5-2019 Guideline for the Safe Use of ISO Intermodal Shipping Containers Repurposed as Buildings and Building Components
Also, each state and/or jurisdiction will need to be asked if the container will be allowed.
February 24, 2016
I need a little insight on how to go about inspecting a connex container that is going to be used for housing to bathrooms?
Most Recent Topics
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- InterNACHI CEU's
- Allowable number of stories in a townhouse
- Unattended fuel-dispensing facilities
- Sharing a HVAC system
- Increased occupant load in classroom
- Focusing Study for B1 Exam
- Living Quarters within a Residential Shop
- Seperation of habital and non habital spaces