November 8, 2000
I am not sure what you mean by guidelines per se. One thing the final draft and soon to be first edition does contain is a very detailed administrative procedures which discuss issues such as qualifications, the submittal and review process, quality assurance, documentation and maintenance. You can download the final draft document (with commentary) on teh performance part of the webpage. Code News has a link to that portion of the website. There may be some other references available from groups such as SFPE (such as the Engineering Guide to Performance based Fire Protection Analysis and Design of Buildings) that could also help answer your questions. Their website is [URL=http://www.sfpe.org.]http://www.sfpe.org.[/URL]
Most Recent Topics
- ICC University vs ICC Campus
- get certification
- Hello from Oak Lawn, IL
- Why isn't this a "cripple wall"?
- Focusing Study for B1 Exam
- Multi Family Housing Washing Machines
- Construction damage detection
- No Frost footing,403.1.4.1 2 story with walkout basement
- Stair Stringer Connections to Floor Framing
- Is an enclosed porch "Habitable Space"?