March 7, 2001
As in water? Two parts hydrogen, one part oxygen.
How much wieght can the pipe take before it crushes?
What kind of pipe?
Refer to ASTM F876 and F877 for pex pipe
ASTM F441 and F442 for cpvc pipe
[This message has been edited by maniac (edited 01-21-2002).]
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Ratings of Electrical rooms
- Trouble with online test taking. PRONTO and Webcam issues.
- Welcome Back from Astoria, Oregon
- 2012 IBC 424.5 Children's Play Structures area limited to 300 SF
- inspection software?
- Definition of occupied spaces
- Professional licensing when responding to disasters