June 1, 2000
We would consider it medical and require the elevator
March 7, 2001
If the AHJ defines chiropratic services as medical, then yes it needs to be accessible. It amazes me that someone that specializes in mobility impairments would want to prohibit people from reaching his/her office. Even someone with a strained back would have difficulties reaching the office. I quess they are Just waiting for that ADA lawsuit. Intentionally depriving a whole bunch of "those people" access to services...
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Ratings of Electrical rooms
- Trouble with online test taking. PRONTO and Webcam issues.
- Welcome Back from Astoria, Oregon
- 2012 IBC 424.5 Children's Play Structures area limited to 300 SF
- inspection software?
- Definition of occupied spaces
- Professional licensing when responding to disasters