January 11, 2002
JMHO..... Lump the same or similar occupancies into the same batch....All A-2 together, etc.,etc. IF the other occuapncies are seperated by fire barriers (i.e seperated uses) add the same or like occupancies to gether for the calculations. If no fire rated seperation exist, then lump all occupancices intot eh worse case senario.
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Website difficulties
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Brother Wireless Printer Problems
- Plumbing Count in Existing Building
- Water supply fixture units for bathroom groups
- Flex duct used on kitchenhood exhaust.