April 9, 2015
testing application No. 106
standard proceedure for field verifcation of the bonding of mortar or adhesive set tile systems and mechanically attached, rigid, discontinuous roof systems.
Found under florida building code when they were talking about ASTM D 1079
December 31, 1969
Does anyone have the exact meaning of the word "loose" in TAS # 106. Having an issue and would like a consensus on the term. Sure could be a wide spectrum. I have a bet with the boss - he needs to buy dinner!
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- BC Module for Building Official
- Shear Walls
- Gas valve clearance from operable windows or doors
- P3 Plumbing Plans Examiners Exam
- Outdoor area occupancy classification
- elevator access to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Notching load bearing wood stud wall
- Ambulatory Care Facility sprinklers
- required elevators