December 31, 1969
Contact the manufacturer.
May 6, 2013
I am expected to keep tabs on a large construction project and although I am not completely new to construction, I admit that I still have a few things to learn. These guys are installing glassrock on the 3rd floor while the exterior is not yet complete. The men are all subcontracted. The crew working on the exterior are only partially finished with the 1st floor. When I questioned the project manager, he told me that the glassrock was mold resistant and that I did not have anything to worry about. Its raining today, and although it is not raining hard, I have concerns.
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- Shear Walls
- Gas valve clearance from operable windows or doors
- Passed test
- P3 Plumbing Plans Examiners Exam
- Outdoor area occupancy classification
- Restaurant vs Bar Occupant Load Calculation
- elevator access to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Notching load bearing wood stud wall