December 29, 2003
The only thing I have heard about them is they have to be "engineered" by a P.E. and accepted by the local AHJ.
Dave Nix - Cleveland, Ohio
Most Recent Topics
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- InterNACHI CEU's
- Allowable number of stories in a townhouse
- Unattended fuel-dispensing facilities
- Sharing a HVAC system
- Increased occupant load in classroom
- Focusing Study for B1 Exam
- Living Quarters within a Residential Shop
- Seperation of habital and non habital spaces