January 2, 2018
Basically Econet word is used as a low energy consumption network, but here Econet concept is based on intermittently and efficiently evaporating water on a large area in front of the heat rejection surface of Mini - Split, Rooftop, Air Cooled Chillers, Condensers and Dry Coolers.
It is having fully automated control lets discuss the working of econet with a simple day today life example of greenhouse in the farms or in the nursery. The main purpose of that greenhouse is to protect the plants from direct sunlight and keep the atmosphere cool. When the temperature exceeds to a certain limit the temperature in the greenhouse is been maintained by Heaters, Vents and fans. Vents and Fans help to cool the greenhouse on a sunny day, even at 20 degrees below zero; greenhouse air can heat up well beyond healthful levels. As these are conventional ways to control the temperature which are not much economic so Maniks introduced a very user friendly and economic device to control the temperature known as an “Econet”.
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Website difficulties
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Brother Wireless Printer Problems
- Plumbing Count in Existing Building
- Water supply fixture units for bathroom groups
- Flex duct used on kitchenhood exhaust.