January 17, 2018
Silica fume, also known as microsilica, is an amorphous (non-crystalline) polymorph of silicon dioxide, silica. It is an ultrafine powder collected as a by-product during silicon and ferrosilicon alloy production.
According to the SiO2 content, our products can arrange form grade 85% to grade 96%. According to the bulk density, we can divide our products into densified silica fume and undensified silica fume.
(1). Silica fume in Concrete
. Can increacing strength, density
. Frost resistance, Early strength,
. abrasion resistance performance
(2). Silica fume in Cement
Strengthens the fibre cement product
(3) Silica fume is used in refractory
Greatly improved products strength and high temperature performance.
(4) Other Applications for Silica Fume
. Rubber industry
. Anti-caking industry
. Pellet binder
. Waterglass industry
Most Recent Topics
- ANSI Type B Bathroom, Option A or B?
- corridors fire resistance
- Combustion air
- Cleanout Requirements
- Decks - Post to Beam connection
- What are the Necessary Raw Materials of Concrete Batching Plant
- Foundation Requirement
- Indirect waste pipe fittings
- Electronic Code References
- Type III-B? Metal Building with Wood Framed Mezzanine