January 17, 2018
Silica fume, also known as microsilica, is an amorphous (non-crystalline) polymorph of silicon dioxide, silica. It is an ultrafine powder collected as a by-product during silicon and ferrosilicon alloy production.
According to the SiO2 content, our products can arrange form grade 85% to grade 96%. According to the bulk density, we can divide our products into densified silica fume and undensified silica fume.
(1). Silica fume in Concrete
. Can increacing strength, density
. Frost resistance, Early strength,
. abrasion resistance performance
(2). Silica fume in Cement
Strengthens the fibre cement product
(3) Silica fume is used in refractory
Greatly improved products strength and high temperature performance.
(4) Other Applications for Silica Fume
. Rubber industry
. Anti-caking industry
. Pellet binder
. Waterglass industry
Most Recent Topics
- Wall Mounted Space Heater In Garage ?
- Using Micro Rebar to substitute for traditional rebar in foundation systems
- Classroom Egress
- what is Microsilica?
- "Building Inspector" One And Two Family Dwelling Help..
- "BUILDING INSPECTOR" One And Two Family Dwelling Help
- Flag poles
- Practice Questions - BC or CS
- Removing Brass Door Numerals ?