July 19, 2019
The temperature controller of the adiabatic cooling system is working with volt free inputs with internal override terminals. It is a customized intelligent PLC based controller which can be adjusted by the operator to pre set the values of desired temperature. Water is sprinkled periodically on the mesh or net to lower the temperature. Spray rate and duration are adjusted by the controller to suit the ambient conditions which causes minimal water consumption.
Most Recent Topics
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- required elevators
- InterNACHI CEU's
- 2015 IBC mis-referencing ACI 530-13?
- Emergency contact list for fire alarms
- Allowable number of stories in a townhouse
- IBC 2015 - 2406.1 exception
- Unattended fuel-dispensing facilities
- Sharing a HVAC system
- Increased occupant load in classroom