October 30, 2018
yes! perfect answer. I like it.
October 12, 2018
what is Microsilica?
What is Microsilica? Microsilica is a byproduct of producing silicon metal or ferrosilicon alloys. One of the most beneficial uses for Microsilica is concrete. Because of its chemical and physical properties, it is a very reactive pozzolan. Concrete containing Microsilica can have very high strength and can be very durable.
Silica fume supplier
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Website difficulties
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Brother Wireless Printer Problems
- Plumbing Count in Existing Building
- Water supply fixture units for bathroom groups
- Flex duct used on kitchenhood exhaust.