November 7, 2016
I don't know that there is an active Region 4. I know that over here in Missouri (also part of Region 4) we have several separate ICC associated groups, rather than one statewide organization. And, the spread out nature of Region 4 may make it difficult to organize across the region. Spreading out from Chicago to western Kansas and Nebraska, the region seems very decentralized.
June 12, 2017
Just moved to Kansas from Oregon. Starting my career in Building Inspection. I have looked into the chapters out here but can find nothing happening in region 4. Local chapters are doing some stuff but I can not find anything going on at the regional level. I would like to get as involved as I possibly can as I learn this trade. Any information on how I can get more involved would be greatly appreciated.
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Website difficulties
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Brother Wireless Printer Problems
- Plumbing Count in Existing Building
- Water supply fixture units for bathroom groups
- Flex duct used on kitchenhood exhaust.