June 24, 2015
Hi, Matthew -
For lots of exam-specific information about the E1 exam, I'd encourage you to read the information on this page: https://www.iccsafe.org/certification-exam-catalog/ - this has everything from the references the exam is based upon as well as the entire content outline for the exam (i.e., exactly what's on it).
Best of luck to you!
Director - Assessment Center
August 2, 2017
hello everyone looking for some insight on what the actual exam included for example the minimum passing score and did you need the 2014 NEC or just the 2015 IRC. Also would love so advice for studying for this exam and also for all the IRC and IBC exams. My exam is on the 25th of January, I just started on the 4th so hoping to knock this out on my first go around.
Thanks for your help!!!!!
Most Recent Topics
- Person vue test taking.
- Window flashing requirements, and the authority of a building official to waive flashing completely.
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Most recent National Certification Examination Information Bulletin
- Residential Buildings with One Accessible Entrance?
- Unlimited area buildings next to railroad yards
- Common path of egress
- Section 103 Department of Building Safety
- section 103.2
- Residential dwelling unit inside a vehicle garage