February 28, 2019
I just took the IPMC 2015. There were more than 3 questions from the IRC on mine, maybe around 10. The test has different variations, so it could depend on what you get. I don't know if there is less IRC on other versions. The questions from the IRC on mine seemed somewhat random, so it would be helpful to have the IRC and be familiar what's in each section.
May 24, 2017
Legal is all pertaining to your IPMC. IRC is helpful on the test, there were about 3 or four questions that were in that book. If you know your stuff and can make an educated guess you should be okay.
If you have the means to pick up the IRC go for it, but not exactly necessary.
February 8, 2019
It lists 3 references.
Do i need all 3 or will everything be covered under ipmc?
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- BC Module for Building Official
- Shear Walls
- Gas valve clearance from operable windows or doors
- P3 Plumbing Plans Examiners Exam
- elevator access to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Notching load bearing wood stud wall
- Ambulatory Care Facility sprinklers
- required elevators
- Group B Occupancy