February 24, 2016
I took B2 exam recently IBC2012....It was all/mostly structure questions. Hope this helps.
April 14, 2015
For the B2 exam, you need to study the entire book. And you need to know it well, at least know where to find everything. You will use the back parts of the IRC for the residential MEP tests. But for commercial you will use the entire book for the B2 exam.
August 28, 2017
I recently took the IRC B1 exam and it only covered through chapter 10 of the book. Im now studying the IBC book for the B2 exam. I am wondering if there are certain sections that you dont need to study similar to way you didnt have to for the B1. Thanks
Most Recent Topics
- Glad I found this forum!
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- BC Module for Building Official
- Air Condition Units Housed In A Protected Stairwell
- self-closing self-lathing gates verses electric driveway gates
- Residential building code
- Ramp Slope inconsistency between 406.4.4 and 1012.2
- B and F2 separatoin
- Stories, grade planes, and elevators...oh my.
- Where did 1103.7.7 go?