February 24, 2016
I took B2 exam recently IBC2012….It was all/mostly structure questions. Hope this helps.
April 14, 2015
For the B2 exam, you need to study the entire book. And you need to know it well, at least know where to find everything. You will use the back parts of the IRC for the residential MEP tests. But for commercial you will use the entire book for the B2 exam.
August 28, 2017
I recently took the IRC B1 exam and it only covered through chapter 10 of the book. Im now studying the IBC book for the B2 exam. I am wondering if there are certain sections that you dont need to study similar to way you didnt have to for the B1. Thanks
Most Recent Topics
- Sink required in same room as toilet?
- get certification
- 64 exam property maintenance test?
- Spa near me
- Who has the Final say in the Building Occupancy Classification?
- Looking For The Top Class Website Design Company
- how to search for electrician in Dubai
- Top Ten Home Warranty Companies for 2020: Read this before you buy!
- AP Board 12th Result
- Seeking work from home ICC Licensed Mechanical & Plumbing Inspectors