December 13, 2018
Does any one know how to get waiver for this test. I was told by several building officials that they had applied to ICC to get credit for this technical portion of test because they are licensed in all of the trade categories. I also have all of my commercial trade inspector licenses and was hoping to not have to take this portion of test. But cannot find out how they did it. I was told on the phone that I have to take all 3 exams. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Most Recent Topics
- Wall Mounted Space Heater In Garage ?
- Structural Steel and Bolting Special Inspector (S1) Exam
- IPMC exam
- BC Module for Building Official
- Sharing a HVAC system
- Are deck/balcony "openings" considered as an opening?
- Weight Training
- Special Inspector Certification Importance
- Air Condition Units Housed In A Protected Stairwell
- self-closing self-lathing gates verses electric driveway gates