August 1, 2019
Try using google chrome as you search engine I had same problem using explorer. once I switched everything has worked fine.
November 9, 2018
Just tried going online and taking my building plans examiner certification test on both my home and office computers. keep getting the following error message
We're sorry, but something went wrong.
We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.
Isanyone else getting this? What is going on
Most Recent Topics
- Glad I found this forum!
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Air Condition Units Housed In A Protected Stairwell
- Residential building code
- Ramp Slope inconsistency between 406.4.4 and 1012.2
- B and F2 separatoin
- Stories, grade planes, and elevators...oh my.
- Where did 1103.7.7 go?
- Elevator maintenance company
- 2009 IBC Sec. 1009.9