June 24, 2015
Hi, Kevin -
ICC Certification and Testing actually offers two different Residential Building Inspector exams:
Which you'll need will depend on what your jurisdiction requires - I'd definitely ask before registering for the exam.
Please let me know if you have additional questions - and good luck!
February 12, 2013
I'm a little confused by the different volums of study material needed for Residential building inspector, CA in particular.
The B1 exam referes to the 'International Residential Code' book, though do I need the 'CA Residential Code' book too? Is there a seperate exam for that??
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Website difficulties
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Brother Wireless Printer Problems
- Plumbing Count in Existing Building
- Water supply fixture units for bathroom groups
- Flex duct used on kitchenhood exhaust.