July 27, 2017
If a 1 hour class is worth .1 CEU's. Why is passing a New certification only .5 CEUs? I took the B2 at 3.5 hours long, studied the book front to back, worked through 18 chapters of study guide and its only worth .5 CEU's? It should at least be worth 1 full CEU I would say 2 by the time you figure an hour per chapter of study guide and a 3.5 hour long test. Feeling ripped off over here.
Most Recent Topics
- get certification
- IFC 604.4 Overcurrent Protection
- Why isn't this a "cripple wall"?
- Structural mover ... what does moving mean?
- Multi Family Housing Washing Machines
- Construction damage detection
- No Frost footing,403.1.4.1 2 story with walkout basement
- Stair Stringer Connections to Floor Framing
- Is an enclosed porch "Habitable Space"?
- Erratta in Section R806.5