April 8, 2015
I used the concrete manual to find out where to look in the ACI, really hard to find anything in the ACI. Luckily, I only had 2 questions from the ACI on my B3 exam, had 1 on my B2 exam. If you don’t already have your B2 certification, I recommend going for that too. It’s the same references you’ve been studying, very similar questions. Good luck!
July 14, 2017
My jurisdiction is under the 2012 code edition and I am testing for the B3 certification (Commercial Plans Review). I am having a hard time navigating the ACI 318 and I am wondering if the Concrete manual is any easier to use and find information. Any opinions are appreciated. Thanks.
Most Recent Topics
- Sink required in same room as toilet?
- get certification
- 64 exam property maintenance test?
- Spa near me
- Who has the Final say in the Building Occupancy Classification?
- Looking For The Top Class Website Design Company
- how to search for electrician in Dubai
- Top Ten Home Warranty Companies for 2020: Read this before you buy!
- AP Board 12th Result
- Seeking work from home ICC Licensed Mechanical & Plumbing Inspectors