April 7, 2015
Best bet is to contact ICC's certification department. They can explain it to you as they enforce the rules. They have always been very helpful when I have needed an explanation.
November 16, 2013
from what i understand, if you failed the test twice on the 2009 irc b1 exam you can't take the test again for another 6 months.
so can you fail a 2009 b1 test twice, and take the b1 test for the 2012 instead of waiting 6 months since it's a different test?
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Website difficulties
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Brother Wireless Printer Problems
- Plumbing Count in Existing Building
- Water supply fixture units for bathroom groups
- Flex duct used on kitchenhood exhaust.