October 6, 2016
I am planning to relocate to the state of Florida in about 3 years. I would like to know if my existing ICC certifications will be valid in Florida to qualify for employment, or will I have to retake the same ICC certification exams again yet specifically for that state? I know I must pass the Florida Principles and Practices exam, but is it possible to take any further ICC exams that relate to Florida now without having to apply for licensure with the state?
Most Recent Topics
- E1 Electrical test.
- R-2 automatic sprinklers
- trouble viewing using purchased practice exams
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Type I Hood - Clearance to combustibles
- Foundation Requirement
- "BUILDING INSPECTOR" One And Two Family Dwelling Help
- Codes for Structures built from Cob....Are there any existing?
- IFC 5003.8.2
- Emergency Escape & Rescue Opening in Basement 2015 IRC