October 6, 2016
I am planning to relocate to the state of Florida in about 3 years. I would like to know if my existing ICC certifications will be valid in Florida to qualify for employment, or will I have to retake the same ICC certification exams again yet specifically for that state? I know I must pass the Florida Principles and Practices exam, but is it possible to take any further ICC exams that relate to Florida now without having to apply for licensure with the state?
Most Recent Topics
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- BC Module for Building Official
- Shear Walls
- Gas valve clearance from operable windows or doors
- P3 Plumbing Plans Examiners Exam
- Outdoor area occupancy classification
- elevator access to mezzanine and 2nd floor
- Notching load bearing wood stud wall
- Ambulatory Care Facility sprinklers
- required elevators