December 31, 1969
I got huge set of study material from your information. There must be lots more books available. But still a few features are not yet discussed. Searching for those topics.
May 8, 2015
I am studying for the commercial plans examiner test. Being that I'm currently unemployed and a family man, I dont have a lot of money to throw around. Does anyone know of free resources (websites / webinars) to help prepare for the exam? I'm confident with the major sections of the code (allowable areas, fire ratings, occupancy, means of egress, etc) . What I would really like is a practice exam / sample questions. I expect that it will be quickly evident whether or not i should purchase study material / classes.
thank you for your time.
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Website difficulties
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Brother Wireless Printer Problems
- Plumbing Count in Existing Building
- Water supply fixture units for bathroom groups
- Flex duct used on kitchenhood exhaust.