June 12, 2017
Anyone have experience with the IBC online study guide? I got the quick pass book when I did my B1. It was ok but went chapter to chapter and went in succession so it really didnt give me much experience navigating the whole book. Since B2 is more than just the first 10 chapters I was thinking of doing the ICC version. The description is a little lacking on what exactly it entails. Chapter reviews for sharpening skills in certain areas? Or is it just practice exams and flashcards. Jurisdiction is paying for this one so I want to be as prepared as possible so I dont fail it and cost unneeded money to the City. Any advice is appreciated.
Most Recent Topics
- Plumbing Rough-In and Plumbing Top-Out
- IBC Chapter 17 Special Inspection - Permitting
- Outlet for HVAC
- Website difficulties
- PRONTO online testing experience?
- tips for new reinforced concrete plans exams?
- Brother Wireless Printer Problems
- Plumbing Count in Existing Building
- Water supply fixture units for bathroom groups
- Flex duct used on kitchenhood exhaust.