February 10, 2017
Do all the practice exams possible and keep bouncing around in the book with different questions. You just need to fell comfortable finding answers throughout the book ?
January 14, 2020
I have registered for the Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service courses - dates: 9/16/2020 - 9/18/2020 in San Antonio, TX. The cost is $805.
September 10, 2019
Hey man did you pass the test? i got a weak 72 percent missed it by one question.
Surprisingly there were some questions form the IRC as well which is lame since they dont specify that in the specifics.
They should call it IPMC and IRC test.
It would have been nice to know that before i paid 200 bucks for the first attempt.
May 24, 2017
Hope Im not double postimg but didnt find much in the search.
Plan on taking the IPMC exam for certification, but before I take it I would like to see if anyone has any tips for passing. Ive gone through the book over and over and just not sure if thats enough to pass or not.
Any study tips would be great, the book is fairly simple with a lot of info packed in but having only 50 questions on it leaves me asking for the best way to study for this.
Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Most Recent Topics
- get certification
- IFC 604.4 Overcurrent Protection
- Why isn't this a "cripple wall"?
- Structural mover ... what does moving mean?
- Multi Family Housing Washing Machines
- Construction damage detection
- No Frost footing,403.1.4.1 2 story with walkout basement
- Stair Stringer Connections to Floor Framing
- Is an enclosed porch "Habitable Space"?
- Erratta in Section R806.5